GTA Consumers Meet with Tyler MacLeod from Thorncrest Ford
The automotive industry is ever-changing. Thorncrest Ford is always adapting to the market changes and consumer expectations.
TORONTO, ON, August 03, 2018 --
Q: What Does it Mean for Your Company to be Voted by Consumers as your City's Best?
A: Thorncrest Ford is very proud to have been selected as the Consumer Choice Award winner for business excellence over the past 20 years. We recognize that consumers rate as the best Ford/Lincoln dealer in the GTA
Q: What is it About Your Company You Feel Sets You Apart From Your Competitors?
A: This is why our customers buy from Thorncrest Ford:
1. 70 Years of Business in the community of Etobicoke.
2. "Best" Price. We research the market everyday to ensure our customers get our "Best" price.
3. Large Inventory – 300 units on ground, 3,000 in Ford pool stock.
4. 20 year Consumer Choice Award winner for business excellence as the "Best" Ford/Lincoln dealer in the GTA.
5. Drive in Customer Reception Centre with free valet parking.
6. Up-to-Date and easy to navigate website with online Service Booking.
7. Knowledgeable, Ford certified Sales, Service and Parts staff.
8. Quick Lane Service with no appointment necessary.
9. Genuine Ford Parts (2 year unlimited km warranty) and Budget priced parts available.
10. Convenient Location (427/Qew/Queensway/Kipling/Sherway Gardens)
11. Friends & Family Rewards Program including where members earn $250 for each referral who purchases a new or used vehicle from Thorncrest Ford.
Q: How Will Winning This Award Affect the Work You Do Moving Forward?
A: The automotive industry is ever-changing. Thorncrest Ford is always adapting to the market changes and consumer expectations. Winning the Consumer Choice Award validates that we are making the correct choices in response to these changes.
Q: What is the Biggest Risk You Have Ever Taken in Business?
A: Coming from a finance background, I helped create and now manage our Digital Marketing department. This was a large shift in direction for my career path. This is a challenging position that has created a whole new skill set for me.
Q: Businesswise, What is Your Next Big Step?
A: The next big step is to grow within the position of Digital Marketing Manager. As the automotive industry becomes more digital, new technologies arise that we must learn and become proficient at.
GETTING TO KNOW TYLER MACLEOD:
My Business Motto is... Learn, and you will Earn.
Take advantage of the educational resources available, learn and gain experience and earn customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Recently I Learned... Consumers are now well educated. The applications and tools at consumers disposal make them well informed about products and services before making a purchase.
Daily I Always Try to... Get organized. I spend the first few minutes of my day to put together a to-do list and track completion.
During My Spare Time, I Like to... Spend time with my family. Swimming and Golf are also passions of mine.
In my iPod, You Will Find... Music, crosswords and Sudoku puzzles
Tyler MacLeod | Digital Manager at Thorncrest Ford
1575 The Queensway
Toronto, ON M8Z 1T9
# # #